Your garage door is the largest entryway to your home, so we believe it deserves a large amount of attention. Sprucing up your garage door can be as simple as a fresh coat of paint or as complex as getting a professional garage door repair company out to get your fallen door back on track. There are many reasons that could spur your decision to work on your garage door, you may be looking to sell your home and need to boost your curb appeal; it could be time to winterize your garage door; you’re possibly looking to change your garage door from manual to automatic, the possibilities are endless. With the Summer, over and Fall knocking at our doors, now is the perfect time to get your garage door serviced to keep it looking great and running smoothly through the upcoming weather changes. At American Best Garage Doors, we have some easy ways for you to fix up your garage door without breaking the bank.
- A Quick Paint Job
- A quick paint job to your garage door is a quick and effective way to instantly boost your home’s curb appeal. Whether you’re looking to sell your home soon or are getting ready to host some holiday parties throughout the next few months, a fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your garage door. After the blistering Summer months, your garage door is especially in need of some TLC. Day after day of the sweltering sun shining on your door can lead to worn, unappealing paint, but luckily a touch up job is quick and extremely effective.
- Insulating & Weatherproofing Your Garage Door
- Being the largest entryway to your home, the garage door leaves room for drafts and unwanted critters to make their way into your home. The best way to halt that entry is to hire a professional garage door company like American Best Garage Doors to come out and provide you with a multitude of weatherproofing options. With Fall here and Winter right around the corner, there is no better time to invest in garage door insulation and weather strips. You’ll see a significant decrease in your home’s heating costs this winter, because your insulated garage door will keep all drafts out, and critters won’t be able to find a way in thanks to the protective barrier of weather strips and seals.
- Garage Door Panel Replacement
- After having your kids home all Summer, running in and out of the house with their friends, turning your backyard and driveway into an adventure zone, your garage door is likely to have sustained some minor damage. When you find that you have a damaged garage door panel, American Best Garage Doors can help you out with a simple garage door panel replacement service. Many leading garage door companies will try to sway you to replace the whole door, but that’s not your only option. Panel replacement gives your door a brand new look, rids it of any blemishes, and saves you money. You can’t go wrong!
- Garage Door Opener Installation
- Having a garage door opener installed on your door is a quick way to transform your garage door from exhaustive to exciting. An automatic garage door opener provides you with the comfort and ease of opening your door with the simple push of a button. In addition to freeing up your hands and your time, garage door openers also come with safety sensors that can detect when you, or one of your children or pets are underneath the garage door. Once someone is detected the opener will immediately stop to prevent anyone from getting harmed.
- Regular Garage Door Inspections
- A garage door inspection can go a long way. To the untrained eye, there may be a great deal happening with your garage door that you’re completely unaware of. Hiring a garage door repair company you trust to conduct regular inspections can help you keep your door running smoothly all year. A garage door inspection will shed light on any issues you may be experiencing with your door and also works as a preventative measure, exposing areas that may become problematic in the future. Inspections are generally inexpensive, but what they lack in cost they more-than make up for in importance.
There’s no greater feeling than pulling up to your house after a long day at work, and simply pressing a button to gain entry to your home. The garage door is truly one of the most overlooked and frequently-used appliances that offers the utmost convenience to your life. Never underestimate the power of a few quick fixes to enhance the appearance and functions of your garage door. One simple, preventative action can save you hundreds-even thousands of dollars later down the line.