Perforated window decals are typical PVC vinyl that comes with an adhesive back. You perforate the vinyl in a pattern, evenly spacing it with round holes. The greatest advantage of these perforated stickers is that they provide full visibility and enhancement to the graphics, while allowing light and air to pass through.
- You also refer to as one-lane vision film. They are also called see-through vinyl. In most cases, the holes have uniformity of size. The number of holes determines the visibility and coverage.
- The most popular perforation pattern is 50/50. It comes in a broad range of hole configurations. The first format represents the concerned printable area.
- The second number showcases the open area.
- Perforated stickers are ideal for film constructions. You manufacture window perf in layers. The initial layer includes printable white vinyl.
- You finish off the layering with a coating of release liner and adhesive material.
- Perforated window graphics are in extensive use in retail window displays, vehicle windows, office glass, and in any situation that necessitates prominent graphics and a prominent pathway for light.
Know the Benefits
In the current marketing ambit, perforated window decals are the king. Although many businesses use signs to boost their business visibility, a window perf is undoubtedly a better option.
- In today’s era, people passing by your shop may not notice a massive backlit sign before or above your business. Perforated window vinyl helps you convey the quintessential brand message to prospective customers as they pass your door.
- Perforated window vinyl is vibrant and bright. Additionally, it provides a character to your business.
- Depending on your specific needs, your organization can install a perforated and vinyl combination.
- You print the window decal on the perforated vinyl. You bond the vinyl to your windows, displaying your business message to the outside world. You achieve the feature by puncturing half of the vinyl with minimal punctures.
The micro punctures allow the perforated vinyl to maintain top-notch visual images. You can use them in common applications such as hotel windows, airport windows, windows and doors of retail stores, and doors and windows of shopping malls.
A Quick Run-Through
Window decals are stickers that feature a design on them. You can install them on your window. They are akin to printed paper, but the difference is that the decals stick to your window. They are ideal business promotion tools.
- The biggest advantage of window decals is that they are semi-permanent. You can remove and replace them whenever you want.
- You can install them outside or inside the window. One of the most popular systems is clear window decals, which enable you to see the stuff from outside and inside the window. Opaque window decals are another popular type in this regard.
- If you want to know about perforated window signs, they facilitate one-path visibility. It could be from both ways or from inside or outside the window. They are an ideal tool to promote your business through windows.
The biggest advantage of these perforated window signs is that the advert is visible to your prospective customers, but they cannot peep into your office or business.