Important Questions to Discuss before Deciding the Best Pest Control Company
Pest problems arise occasionally and would require you to seek assistance in controlling the pests from a professional. It could be a daunting task to choose the best pest control company. However, do not fret and do not rush into making a decision. Consider communicating with several companies before deciding on the one suitable for your specific needs.
Despite you having a significant pest problem, take your time to look for a knowledgeable and reputed company that meets your standards.
When choosing pest control Olympia, consider evaluating them on these key areas.
- Do the technicians of the company have current licenses?
- Does the license have adequate classification for the job?
- How do they keep their staff informed of the latest changes in products, regulations, safety, and techniques?
- Do they have a certified entomologist?
- Do they use integrated pest management strategies?
You could verify licensing by calling the pesticide regulatory office of your state.
- How many years has the pest control company given to the industry?
- How much experience do they have with treating different kinds of pest problems?
- Do they train experienced employees with new applicators?
Ask your friends, family members, coworkers, or neighbors for recommendations. Consider contracting the state pesticide regulatory office or the Better Business Bureau for relevant information on recent unresolved issues, complaints, and violations.
Avoid relying on advertisements for information on the reputation of the company. Ask the company for customer references.
- Can the company offer free estimates for services in writing.
Seek estimates from more than one company and compare their services and rates.
- Does the company need you to sign up for a long-term contract?
Consider asking the company about the long-term costs of hiring their services.
- Is the company providing a guarantee for their work?
Consider asking about the terms of their work and providing guarantee.
- Do the employees listen to your concerns?
It is imperative that they should address your concerns with respect and care.
- Can the employees identify pest infestation?
- Can they explain the extent of pest infestation?
- Can they provide details about their behavior?
The pest control company should be ready and willing to discuss the choice of product and essential details of the treatment.
- Will they discuss reducing environmental risks and low-toxicity options?
- Do they have insurance to cover you, the property, and their employees?
The pest control company should be responsible about wearing protective equipment when necessary. They should take adequate measures for preventing unnecessary accidents and exposures.