Notice: Undefined variable: image_url in /home/447167.cloudwaysapps.com/rcmnqmvwae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/public/class-free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle-public.php on line 1021
Notice: Undefined variable: image_height in /home/447167.cloudwaysapps.com/rcmnqmvwae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/public/class-free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle-public.php on line 1022
Notice: Undefined variable: image_width in /home/447167.cloudwaysapps.com/rcmnqmvwae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/public/class-free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle-public.php on line 1023
Mitsubishi Electric is well known for its production of high-quality refrigeration products – for the home, business and commercial developments. When you think of Mitsubishi Electric, you probably think of high-quality air-conditioning systems, but undoubtedly, they have probably been touching your life in so many other avenues. Did you know that Mitsubishi Electric supplies the traction system on the train that takes you to and from work? Did you know they are also the supplier of the giant screens at the MCG, and the substation that regulates your electricity?
The satellite that carries the signals for your mobile phone call is made by Mitsubishi Electric also. They also supply many premium Jet Towel hand dryers for your office, video walls for entertainment and many control rooms. No matter where you find Mitsubishi Electric, you’ll see the same high-end product with profound efficiency. With Mitsubishi Electric, it’s all about quality of life.
High Efficiency Achieved for the Entire Range of Air Conditioning Products – All models in the Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning range, from the small 2.5kw wall split systems to the high-capacity 25kW city multi ducted systems, have achieved the top energy efficiency in the industry. For home use, such as in bedrooms and living rooms, to light commercial use, such as in offices, Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners are contributing to reduced energy consumption across a wide range.
- R32 is a refrigerant with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A, meaning less risk of harm to the environment. This is widely available across most of the Mitsubishi Electric range.
- R32 allows for increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants.
- Elegant stylish design blends in with a greater range of interior designs such as black, red or grey wall split indoor units
- Mitsubishi Electric Premium Inverter Technology provides high-speed cooling and heating with high energy savings compared to non-inverter models.
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night. The MSZ-AP series features some of the quietest air conditioners in the industry, as low as 19 dB(A) when using quiet mode. Perfect for the bedroom; it’s so quiet you’ll check to see if it’s on.
- Energy Efficient – Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners aim for the ideal balance of performance, reliability, efficiency and a long durability for all their products.
- Anti-allergy enzyme filters as standard across the range. Perfectly compliment the premium wall split range particularly in today’s climate.
- Wide and long airflow modes allow the airflow direction to be adjusted. The long airflow mode on the 71 and 80 models allow the unit to throw air up to 12m.
- Blue Fin Condenser – Anti-corrosion treatment has been applied to the heat exchanger of the outdoor units. This coating restricts corrosion of the aluminium fins; salt in the air causes this especially in coastal areas.
- Wi-Fi Control – This technology connects your Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning system to your smartphone, tablet or computer, allowing you to fully control your system from anywhere you have internet access on your device.