6 IDEAS FOR DECORATING WITH THROWS
When it comes to decorating, you can go with something simple and stylish, or you can go all out and make a statement. Whichever route you decide to take, one of the best ways to do so is with throws. Throws add warmth and personality to any room. They come in a variety of colors and styles, and they’re the perfect way to add some interest to a plain space. If you’re feeling creative, check out these six ideas for decorating with throws. They’re sure to inspire you!
Liven Up a Sofa
Adding pops of color and personality to a sofa can be as easy as throwing a pillow or two onto the seat. A fun fringe or brightly colored fabric can add interest, while beautiful throw pillows will make the couch feel new again. And if you have an extra piece of fabric lying around, why not experiment with a patchwork throw?
You could also try making your own throws using simple materials like scraps of fabric or terry cloth. Just gather your materials and follow some basic steps like cutting out squares or circles and stitching them together. You can even use this technique to create unique throw blankets, comforters, and shawls!
Add Comfort to Your Bed
Choosing throws for your bed can be a fun and comfortable way to add personality to your space. There are many different types of throws to choose from, so you can find one that best suits your needs. Some popular options include shawls, blankets, and scarves.
To create a cozy bed setting, try placing a soft and furry throw over the bed. This will help keep you warm while you sleep. Another option is a light and airy throw made from cotton or linen. If you want to add more texture and color to your bedding, consider using a colorful scarf or blanket. Throws are another excellent accessory that you can buy from essellhome.com to brighten up any area in your house. By adding a throw to an empty corner of the room,you can instantly make it feel more inviting and comfortable.
No matter what type of throw you choose, make sure to enjoy a relaxing sleep while staying cozy and comfortable.
Drape it Over a Bench
When it comes to decorating your home with throws, there is no wrong way to go. You can choose traditional patterns or go for something more unique. Whether you want a soft and cozy blanket or a dramatic statement piece, there are definitely options available to you. Here are a few ideas for decorating with throws:
-Drape it over a bench in the living room for a cozy and relaxed feel.
-Wrap it around the back of your couch for a perfect place to rest your feet after watching TV.
-Create a colorful floral arrangement on your coffee table using several throws as centerpieces.
-Add some pizzazz to your bedroom by using throws as bedding accessories. Choose brightly colored throw blanket prints or patterns that will set off your decor.
Make it Pop
Throw pillows are one of the easiest ways to add personality and color to any room. Here are a few ideas for decorating with throws:
- Decorate a seating area with brightly colored throws. This will help make the space more cheerful and inviting.
- Use throw pillows to inject some fun into a child’s bedroom. Bright, colorful patterns can be ideal for this area, and they will be sure to enjoy playing with them every day.
- Add a pop of color to an otherwise neutral living space by using bright throws as floor mats or window treatments.
- Create a cozy reading corner by putting together several brightly colored throws in different sizes and shapes. This will create an inviting focal point in the room, perfect for curling up with a good book after a long day at work or school!
- Use throw pillows to add a touch of luxury to any room. Choose dark colors or patterns that will go well with any décor, and you’ll have a beautiful addition that will make you feel like you’re living in a special oasis.
Use it on Your Patio
It’s easy to add a little bit of whimsy and fun to your patio with throws. And they make great summer decor. Here are a few ideas for using throws on your patio:
- Use a colorful throw as an accent on your favorite chair or table.
- Cover up an ugly table with a colorful throw, and turn it into something beautiful.
- Hang a brightly-colored throw over the back of a loveseat for some extra summer coolness.
- Create a shady spot by draping a dark green throw over two lounge chairs.
- Use brightly-colored throws as part of an outdoor party setting – hang them from trees or poles, or place them around the perimeter of the party area.
- Use a colorful throw to add some color to a dreary day.
- Create a DIY pop of color by tying several different colored throws together using a simple knot.
Spice Up a Guest Room
If you’re looking to spice up a guest room without completely redoing the look of the room, adding throws can be a great option. There are many different types of throws that can go great with any décor, and they’re easy to personalize to make them feel like home. Here are some ideas for decorating with throws:
-Start out by choosing a neutral color and patterned throw for the focal point of the room. You can then add other accessories, such as pillows or paintings, in complementary colors and patterns.
-Choose a bolder pattern or color for one or two Throw Pillows to inject some personality into the space.
-For an eclectic look, mix and match different types of throws from different cultures or eras to create your own unique style.
-Store your throws neatly in a basket or on a bedside table to keep them organized and easy to access.