To Purchase villas in Sobha Hartland II
Sobha Hartland II in Dubai is a new premium development currently under construction. The project is led by the well-known real estate development company Sobha Realty in the heart of the Sobha Hartland II community, which is part of MBR City. Completion is scheduled for December 2025. The community will consist of 49 5-bedroom villas. Residential properties, ranging in area from 781-788 m2, are presented in 3 different layouts.
Buy a Villa in Sobha Hartland II
Sobha Hartland II Villas is a premium residential complex that will soon enter the market of real estate in Dubai. It is an exclusive collection of 5 bedroom villas in the heart of the Sobha Hartland II community, part of the larger Mohammed Bin Rashid City area. The project is being implemented by Sobha Realty, a development company that builds places of worship in the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Brunei, and India.
According to the master plan, construction will be completed in December 2025.
Villa owners and renters at Sobha Hartland II will have access to an exceptional lifestyle combining the best of Dubai. Here they can enjoy nature, breathtaking views, and a calm environment, forgetting about the hustle and bustle of the metropolis. However, with easy access to major highways such as Sheikh Zayed Road and Ras Al Khor Road, it will take them less than half an hour to reach the city’s top attractions, which include Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek, and Burj Khalifa.
Types of Villas at Sobha Hartland II
In total, 49 villas will be located on the territory of the premium-class complex. Their area varies between 781–788 m2. Residential buildings are presented in 3 different layouts:
- Type A. Their area is 783.99 m2. On the ground floor, there is an open and closed kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a maid’s room with an adjoining bathroom, a utility room, a laundry room, an entrance hall, a dressing room, a guest bedroom with a bathroom and dressing room, a driver’s room with its bathroom, and a garage. 4 bedrooms occupy the second floor with dressing rooms, bathrooms, balconies, a storage room, and a separate room for family leisure.
- Type B. The area of these objects is 788.82 m2. On the ground floor, there is an open and closed kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a maid’s room with an attached bathroom, a separate entrance for the staff, a utility room, an entrance hall, a dressing room, a guest bedroom with a bathroom, an office, a driver’s room with a bathroom and a garage. 4 bedrooms occupy the second floor with dressing rooms, bathrooms and balconies, a storage room for products, and a family room.
- Type C. Their area is 781.63 m2. On the ground floor, there is an open and closed kitchen, a dining room, a room for house staff with a bathroom, a utility room, a laundry room, an entrance hall, a dressing room, a guest bedroom with an adjoining bathroom and a dressing room, a driver’s room with a bathroom and a garage. 3 bedrooms occupy the second floor with dressing rooms, bathrooms and balconies, a storage room for products and a family room, and the third floor is a bedroom with a dressing room, a bathroom, and a balcony, a storage room for products, a utility room and a terrace with a seating area.
Each residential facility has a staircase and an elevator connecting the floors. The outdoor grounds offer personal amenities such as a swimming pool and garden.
Useful Information About Sobha Hartland II
The Sobha Hartland II villas for sale off-plan in Dubai has a child-friendly policy and includes a range of special amenities for children, such as playgrounds, plunge pools, and a kindergarten. This makes it an ideal place to stay for families and young couples planning to have children. The complex will be guarded 24/7 by a professional service and have a video surveillance system so that future residents can enjoy nature and unique amenities in the safest possible environment. In addition, it is a pet-friendly space, and the owners of local villas can live there with their pets.
Also, future tenants will have access to amenities such as:
- private pools and gardens in the outdoor spaces of each villa;
- paths for walking and running;
- barbecue area;
- golf course;
- tennis court;
- open sports grounds;
To Buy Property in Dubai
Interested in buying a premium villa in the gated complex Sobha Hartland II? Contact the Emirates.Estate specialists. The list of their services includes:
- comprehensive advice on any financial and legal issues of the transaction;
- assistance with selecting an option that meets the desires and budget of the buyer;
- support at all stages of the purchase;
- after-sales service of the highest level.
Purchase housing at the project stage and save a significant part of your funds.